The ruling coalition Barisan Nasional has been governing our beloved country for half a century. This coalition, in whom we placed our trust, was supposed to provide us with a good environment in which we citizens of Malaysia can live together in peace and harmony.
1. Challenge to SUPP Sibu chief Wong Soon Koh to a public debate on Friday night on his allegation that “A vote for Rocket is a vote for Islamic State”
2. Hishammuddin should apologise for his insult to Malaysian women on Mother’s Day blaming women’s “chattering” for exaggerating the crime problem and demonizing the police
3. Robert Lau should remain as a local councillor if he's unwilling to speak up on serious national issues in Parliament
4. BN's Candidate Should Declare His Stand on the "Allah" Issue
5. Prime Minister Najib given until 11 am tomorrow to set up Hanif Omar RCI into police trigger-happy killing of Aminulrasyhid
6. BN Sarawak MPs not speaking in Parliament
7. Why SUPP candidate Lau Hui Yew is like other Barisan Nasional Ministers and leaders who have no confidence in their own school system by sending their children to international schools or overseas?